Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Out-With ( Auschwitz) \

Out-With, nothing like Berlin. I loved it there in the city but out here there is nothing to do. There are woods that I am curious to explore and there is this strange fence near the yard. Beyond the fence there is nothing but dead grass but on the horizon there are little house and I think people walking around in pajamas it looks like. There is always a fire going on in different house and it's kind of strange. Gretel is still the same old sister she has always been. I still really wish we could have left her behind. This place would have been better without her here. At least her friends, who always make fun of me, aren't here to do that. I really miss Daniel, Karl and Martin. Everyday I ask mother if we can go back and everyday I get the same answer, "Let's make do with what we have." For now, lebewohl.

No comments:

Post a Comment