Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shmuel, My best friend.

After exploring the woods, I followed the barbed wire fence and found a little boy sitting there. I was shocked to see anyone along the fence, although I stopped and asked him his name.
Bruno: I'm Bruno.
Shmuel: Shmuel.
Bruno: Sorry?
Shmuel
: I'm Shmuel.
Bruno:That's your name? I've never heard of anyone called that before.
Shmuel :I've never heard of anyone called Bruno.
Bruno: Shmuel? No one's called Shmuel.
Shmuel has to be the weirdest name. No one in German has that name I bet. Shmuel looked very hungry so I told him I would bring him something tomorrow. I don't know what I should bring, maybe a sandwich. I think he would like that. I found out that me and Shmuel share the same birthday. We also have a lot alike. We were both forced to move here and neither of us want to be here. Shmuel said he doesn't get to see his dad that much and even here it's hard to see him here. I feel bad for Shmuel, he is such a good guy. Well for know, lebewohl.

No comments:

Post a Comment