Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shmuel's father

 Shmuel told me that his father has gone missing. He or his family hasn't seem him for days. The fence was broken and Shmuel gave me a pair or striped pajamas so I could help him find his father. Mother told me that Father said we can go back to Berlin. We looked for until the sun went down and the started to rain. Me and Shmuel where starting to walk back to the fence when the guards start rounding us up and march us some where.I didn't know where we where going but I told Shmuel that everything would be okay. I assumed that they we taking us somewhere out of the rain. Shmuel was scared so I held his hand. People where scared and screaming but I wasn't scared. I was with my best friend in the whole world. I was safe here.
"...Despite the chaos that followed, Bruno found that he was still holding Shmuel's hand in his own and nothing in the world would have persuaded him to let go".

No comments:

Post a Comment